- Public, private, and academic organizations that produce, use, or promote evaluations to strengthen development programs can submit a proposal to host an event.
- Events should focus on a topic related to M&E methods, communication and use, practices, capacities, and/or results.
- Session formats can include presentations, panels discussions, workshops, and more.
- Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- All events must be free and open to all.
- Event organizers will bear all direct costs associated with their event(s).
Proposal Selection Criteria
- Quality—Proposal is clear, complete, and compelling.
- Relevance—Content addresses critical topics in M&E methods, communication and use, practices, capacities, and/or results.
- Engagement—Event includes specific strategies to engage participants that align with the event format, audience, and objectives.
- Innovation—Topic brings a new lens or perspective.
- Expertise—Presenter/s have sufficient M&E expertise/experience.
- Impact—Knowledge shared may lend itself to professional application.
What is Required from Event Organizers?
Step 1—Promote gLOCAL Evaluation Week 2019 and your event leveraging your network, social media channels, and promotional resources provided.
Step 2—Ensure all content and logistic are in place in order for you to host a successful event (e.g. venue, presenters, invitations, etc.)
Step 3—Contact email@example.com to communicate changes to your event (e.g. date; start time; duration; location; presenter; cancellation).
Step 4—Complete a short event survey/summary including relevant documents, photos and/or links within one week following your event. Instructions will be provided.